Elements Of Life: Important Information Update!

My newest book,The Elements of Life comes with a wheel that helps you determine your home element(s). Unfortunately, there are mistakes printed on the back of the wheel. Until the publisher can correct them, these are the right dates:
March 8, 1998
March 17, 2003
March 6, 2004

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Khao Tom Mud - A Traditional Thai Snack

The Bangkok Post, a widely-read English language newspaper, published a story and recipe of mine yesterday. It recounts my visit to the home of a family of traditional Thai dessert makers, where I learned to make Khao Tom Mud, a snack made with sticky rice, coconut, black beans and bananas. Here is a link to the article and recipe: http://www.bangkokpost.com/leisure/restaurant/31902/khao-tom-mud

1 comment:

Needle Woven Studio said...

Greetings~ I am very pleased to discover your lovely weblog ... years ago I lived in San Diego and your restaurant was my very favorite and all these years I've not found one to even compare - I still often crave your amazingly delicious Tomm Yam soup ~!~ especially on rainy days.
Warm regards~
Shayna